Wednesday, February 18, 2009

29 Weeks and Counting

I can hardly believe I'm already 29 weeks pregnant and the weeks just keep flying by. I told Scott last night after putting the boys to bed and closing up the house that we only had 11 more weeks before we have another baby in the house. I think we really must thrive on chaos!!! I'm actually feeling somewhat better today after being sick for nearly two months with either a head or chest cold, pick the week. Today only one side of my nose has decided to be completely stuffed up. The most frustrating thing is that the doctor says there is nothing to do about it. Allergies, sinus, pregnancy rhinitis, who knows!!!

I've been trying to stay on top of all my chores and have decided it's nearly impossible. That's why I never get around to updating my blog, facebook or scrapbooking. Things I actually enjoy doing. I have managed to see two movies, Bride Wars and Confessions of a Shopaholic, and almost finish reading a book, She's Gonna Blow!

Braden has started a Mother's Day Out program on Thursdays from 9:30 to 2:30 which has allowed me to make appointments, run errands or just clean house. We also have a playdate at the Gymnastics center every Friday morning for free play. I promised myself I would get Bradne out more before the new baby comes. He loves being around other children and Scott says he hears the call of the wild. Meaning, every opportunity he has to escape out the door no matter what the temperature or how he's dressed he's making a run for it!!! Of course he also wants to do whatever his big brothers are doing. He'll snuggle up to them while they're watching tv or wrestle in the floor with them. He's become quite affectionate with them as well and they love that.

I hear Braden up from his nap and peeking out the window at his brothers playing outside. I guess my free time is up!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Erin. LOOOOOVE your blog page! What a great way to let people know what you're up to.

We're wishing you the best through the rest of your pregnancy. How exciting to have another baby in your home and hearts again!

You look - you ALL look - terrific!

God bless,
Nancy Rodriguez