Tuesday, August 12, 2008

40+




I've been asked by several of my friends to post an update on my weight loss journey, so here goes. I'm forty pounds lighter and feeling great. Probably a little too great because for the last three months I've stayed about the same. It's great that I've been able to maintain my weight loss without much effort but not so good because I was hoping to be at my goal weight by now. With eight weeks until our 10th wedding anniverary cruise I'm motivated to get back in the groove and work off some more of this weight and even if I don't loose a bunch more I'm going to have a great time. I feel more comfortable in my skin and my confidence is boosted. I'm committing myself to posting an update every week for the next eight weeks until the cruise. I know it can only help to make me more successful. Thank you all for your kind words of encouragement and motivation.

4 comments:

emily said...

Looking good! Amazing! I love all the pictures and the catch ups!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! TN agrees with the whole family, huh? You look STUNNING!

-kassie

devineys said...

Good for you, Erin! You're an inspiration! You go girl! - Heather

Anonymous said...

WOW! Looking good Erin. Another great way to tone up and lose some weight is KARATE....mind you - you'll come home with a lot of bruises, but a GREAT way for hubby to rub some TIGER BALM on your ouchies.
-Heidi-