Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Weekly Update-7 1/2 weeks left

I had another great week although I struggled a little more this week with sweet cravings. Last night I kept daydreaming about a warm chocolate brownie topped with Blue Bell vanilla icecream and chocolate syrup. As you can tell it's still on my mind. I told Scott that I would meet him at Chili's today for lunch so that we could share a brownie. I figure that's the best way to get it off my mind and we'll only be sharing the what, 1000 calories? We'll see if it actually happens.

Anyways, I exercised five days this week and logged my points everyday. I stepped on the scale this morning expecting to be about the same or a little more since I was feeling puffy. To my surprise I lost 2.2 lbs. YAY!!! So I was able to overcome the curse of the bloat. I just wonder how great next week will be because that's generally the week I lose the most in the month. I'm definately feeling more motivated now. Till next week!

No comments: