I'm so excited I can hardly stand it. One of my dearest friends from California, Alexia, called me today to catch up. It was wonderful hearing all about her graduation from Law School and her beautiful little boy, Dominic. The best part was when she mentioned that she was available to come to Tennessee in November to watch the boys while Scott and I go on a vacation to celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary. I was shocked and of course delighted that she would be willing to do that for me. Thank you so very much Alexia for the extremely generous offer of your time and patience to deal with four boys! I could never repay you for your kindness and generosity nor could you know entirely how much this means to both Scott and I. It is the BEST anniversary gift!!!
So now I get to look at vacation packages for real this time and know that my children will be well taken care of. I guess this news is even more incentive to keep up my new healthy lifestyle. I've got to look smokin' hot for my hubby as we celebrate 10 years of marriage! YAY!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
WOW! I am so excited for you two! And dang girl you look AWESOME! Inspiration I tell ya! :)
Post a Comment